Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Oscars Best Dressed

It's Oscars season again and this time my inner me of being a fashion critic roars again like a tigress in despair ha ha ha ha (what a term). So this time who's in my list? Take a wild guess he he he.

Well,  for sure a lot of you have already seen the best dressed lists from different magazines, social media pages etc. Actually, It's all just the same its just that for the sake of being relevant; I've come up with my list as well. And here's my best dressed as in super best (runners up and my winner):

Simple, Sleek and She never goes wrong every Oscar season but shes my 5th best dressed or runners up. Its just that I am longing for more. Very simple for me. I want more edgier with this kind of look. Cate Blanchett rocks her john galliano red carpet gown anyway.

Another runners up for me, the style of the gown has been around but seeing all her total package really works wonder for this model. She wore Marchesa, a London based designer.

Another Runners up for my best dressed, very clean cut and sexy. Tom Ford is indeed great designer. The thing is her hair doesn't complement with her dress. Maybe, a boyish cut or not this style of hair would be appropriate for this gown.

My Second best dressed goes to faith hill a very sleek so appropriate J Mendel gown. So Fresh and Light! Kudos to her great team of stylists, makeup artists, etc.
My Best Dressed: From head to toe to her hair and make up, this trophy wife of John Legend is my best dresed for this season. Shes indeed fierce, glamorous and sexy.  Shes wearing Zuhair Murad, a designer from Dubai.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook