Sunday, February 22, 2015

Watching The Judge


This is not actually a technical review of what transpired in the movie but just my take, my personal opinion or reaction about the movie.

Prior in watching the film, I thought the script of the story was from my favorite author John Grisham. Oh Boy! I was wrong it's not him but someone named Nick Schenk and then rewritten by another two scriptwriters commissioned by the film outfit.

As a matter of fact, I loved the film so much that I cried buckets at the end of the movie. To give you some brief story of the film, the movie is about a Judge being accused of murder of first degree and One of his sons who is a lawyer will fight to defend him in court. But the problem is they have some personal issues and struggles as a Father and son. So on and so forth.

As a viewer myself, I was personally moved by these two characters. The chemistry of the two were really good. As in the two were in character both Robert Duvall and De Niro Jr. In fact, I even relate this to my own personal life - The struggle, The baggage's both personal and emotional and the fragile relationship between father and son. It was so close to reality but a movie is always a movie. It is just a platform to convey what is in reality. Anyway, in the end; Love, reconciliation and forgiveness will always prevail.

And that's why I  highly recommend it to you Dear readers to watch the film because there are moral lessons here to instill and imbibe eventually.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook