Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Beauty of Moving On

Honestly,  In all my life  I have not been into serious relationships. Its
all pure fun and carnal to me. But recently, I did try dating just to see if I can be of prospect or a catch to anyone ha ha ha.

Well, to cut the story short, I went dating for six months with a younger guy, a 10 year gap of my age. During that six months, I thought I can get him right away because he is young and fresh and of course aggressive (for sure you know what I am talking of). Then later, it was a different kind of emotion.  A bit deeper, sincere and fluid.

Well in all honesty,  yeah I fall for him. I loved him but the thing is I am not emotionally matured. I am a bit of both being  impulsive and drama queen. That is something that I need to work out if I want to have a long lasting relationship with someone. So in short, this guy is in a relationship now . What is sad here is I found it myself but yeah the guy- it is not his job to notify me that he has a boyfriend or something because reality we are just dating. He can even meet and date ten folds of guys. That's the thing.

So what I am trying to tell here is that, Don't be so dramatic just moved on. But in my case although I have lots of lapses, I was really into him thinking I still have the chance. And now the picture is clear enough to me now, it was just pure dating and getting to know each other and it did not work, period.

So the beauty of moving on is that, you value yourself now more than anything else because you get it already and its sinks in now in to your brain and in to your heart. Meaning you embrace now the reality, so what you just have to do is to wish them great, good luck and happiness. There are still billions of billions of billions of people in this world and the probability is that you can have the chance to get someone much better and much you deserved. Life doesn't stop there it's just give you a break to think and assess yourself and then go find someone again but with lessons to learn.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook