Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Addicted to Gym


For the last three (3) months, I'm regularly going to the gym. Well, to say the least I decided to sign up for an annual membership that's why I need to work out.  But before, I used to think that Gym was boring, so redundant and very trying hard. Now, gym for me is my refuge or a place to have fun, enjoy and relax.

In fact, when I started going to gym my habit of splurging money for shopping was cutoff. I even rarely go to the  mall now. Why? because I am already dead tired and that I don't have energy anymore to shop I rather go home and sleep.

FYI,  My gym itineraries and activities are always like this: I go to the gym every week days from mondays to sundays and relax during weekend. My cardio exercise is every other day while my weight activities are every two days in order for my muscle to relax and grow. Once in a week;  I go for yoga, zumba and body combat and even the strenuous one body pump. 

But before doing these things, I always eat first because as they say we are like cars; if you don't have enough gasoline, you don't have enough power to move. So eat before you work out  but not too much that's the cardinal rule.

Well, they say that if your addicted to mall they call it mall rat and if it is the gym then gym rat. Then, I rather chose the latter because somehow you gain something healthy as well as longevity.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook