Monday, February 16, 2015

Selfish Me

Selfish - LiarEgocentric. Hypocrite. Greedy. Useless. Worthless. Sociopath.

It is also means in adjective - (of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for other people; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

Categorically, I really don't know if I am a selfish prick . But maybe I am because I always look for what is best on me. I don't know why I am so late realizing these things when I am now into my 30's but still it is never too late to change or show some unselfishness to people.

Anyhow, Below are some little tips I got from wiki how on  how to be unselfish or practice a little more of this and a more less of selfishness:

·         Changing who you are will take time, but recognizing that you have a problem with your behavior is a big step.
·         Hug others that need it. Don't hold back tears or emotions because of your ego.
·         Learn to stop judging others and instead try learning to understand them.
·         Encourage people because everyone needs encouragement.
·         Don't hate yourself because you think you can't change. You'll get there.
·         Don't expect to become a saint overnight.
·         Use less words like "me" or "I".
·         If there is only one cookie left at a party and somebody else wants it, let them have it or offer to split it with them.
·         Don't rub your good deeds in other people's faces. The point of volunteering and being considerate is doing the     right thing, not getting glory.
·         Don't be sharp with people just because you are stressed.


No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook