Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Why I Love John Green



As per wikipedia John Michael Green is an American author of young adult fiction, YouTube video blogger, historian and creator of online educational videos. Well, I just knew him as a young smart author and now I know that he has multitude of talents so to speak. And as per his biography online he was  born in 1977 and I was in 80's ha ha ha ha so we are of the same generation indeed.

Well , anyway this is just my opinion but whether you like it or not dear readers, I really love John Green. Why oh why? and here's my compelling reasons:

1. Because he revolutionized the method or genre of teen adult books about realistic fiction, experience and the way he writes is so straight forward not so teeny weenie kind of thing. It makes young readers today to be realistic, to be smart and be responsible enough inspite of inexperience in life.

2. All of his books are so light and very relatable that's why I like him a lot.

3. I know I am into late 30's but I don't want to read books now that are so comprehensible that I need to look for a dictionary for every word. This is my past time after a day's hard work so I need to be transported into a different world when I am reading.

4. He write all the books by heart because as what he said in daily telegraph interview, he cried on all his books he wrote.

5. But what makes John Green’s books wonderful books to me is the fact that I think about them, about the decisions and revelations and lines. Sometimes, I forget the name of the characters, sometimes, I forget the details of the stories, but I have yet to forget the ideas and the meaning and the feelings that I felt when I read his books.

6. Also, there is a lot of food for thought, a great narrator, and the usual, great writing that is John Green.

Well, FYI's He is the hottest YA author of today. He is the author of the book that became famous Movie; The Fault in Our Stars then the award winning Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns and the Abundance of Katherine. And I am really looking forward to read more of John Green's YA Novels.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook