Monday, March 2, 2015

Of Losing Weight

Previously, I Weight 80 kg(Dec 2014). Now, My Weight is 75 Kg(Marc 01, 2015)

This subject is vague for me because I am not in the authority to talk or write about this matter. I am no Jennifer Hudson (my thin inspiration) but somehow, I can say or write about losing weight because right now I lose weight of 5 kg.

Previously, I was 80 kg but as per height and weight standard; A person with 5'7 or 5'8 height should have 72 or 74 kg weight maximum. I am 75 kg now (my weight). So it's a 3 kg difference now and soon I will achieve my ideal weight. In fact, I am still on the process of losing weight more (so help me God).

Well, basically to lose weight is to eat right and exercise. That is the basic rule and to achieve your ideal weight you need some dedication and determination in achieving that goal. But actually my secret to lose weight is not so secret anymore. It's a given fact that losing weight is eating right amount of food and exercise and my secret is not to eat a lot during dinner or night time. Eat just right like a salad or milk and banana. Just to avoid emptiness of your tummy. Then in the morning that is the time you eat full breakfast to gain energy for the day's hard work. But do not forget to exercise daily even just for 20 minutes  that's the other secret I've got. Do the exercise later after office or if you are free.

Losing Weight is a constant struggle for all of us but always bear in mind that we are  not getting any younger. Our system/metabolism will get slower and slower and to lessen that we must do something. Aging is not something to be afraid of but rather to be ready and prepared. Thus, Losing weight is a major factor to avoid aging fast instead gaining more strength and adding more life.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook