Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Opinion about Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling



This time I would like to blog a book that I am finished reading for two weeks. It's actually, JK Rowling's Casual Vacancy. I may not be a fan of JK Rowling's book but I love all the movies from her novels.

Actually, this book is not my first choice but the thing is my preferred book was out of stock, So I opted to buy this one. It's a 600'ish page novel and I survived reading it in the train, in my office, in my bed and often during my lunch break.

Anyway, I am not in the authority to scrutinize technically the book. It's just that I'd like to opine my opinion as a reader of this book.

Well, for me Casual Vacancy tackles more of Politics  as well as some social relevant issues connected in it. This is a realistic book that clothed in fiction created by the author. A very timely book and socially relevant. There may be a lot of characters in this book but after you finish reading it that's the time that you will appreciate each of their characters and that they are socially intertwined and connected with each other.

The book encourages me to empathize to people especially the downtrodden or hapless and of course the battered or the abused (physically and emotionally). It's a matter of being aware and being helpful also. Or I may say that real Politics is about encouraging, inspiring, coordinating people regardless of their social status.

In fact, this is my first time to read JK Rowling. At first the book was elaborately boring but when you're almost there you simply realize that OMG this book is so powerful that strikes resemblance to what is happening in our society now. I think she deserves to write more of this than some whimsical or magical theme books.



No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook