Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 A New Beginning

For me 2010 would be a better and creative life for me hahahaha and that as per from an Astrologer. Well, I wish and hope that this year would gonna be a good year. But anyways, 2010 for me would be a resolution for a new beginning to spend less, save more and enjoy life as it is.

For quite sometimes this has nothing been realized but I guess this time it would be materialize little by little. Because drastic action I guess will just be vanished into thin air. Starting it in a little way would be a good start for this 2010.

1. Firstly, I would like to stop using plastics ever and instead use organic or biodegradable thing. Lets say credit cards/plastic bags etc, instead use paper bags and cash which is obviously made of paper.

2. Minimize excessive partying because I am not getting any younger anymore instead more into watching movies or dining and spend more talking.

3. Enjoy life do not mind the future but of course save for the rainy days. LIfe is a serendipity sometimes you will never know that people who are conscious enough with their heath etc etc are more prone into having cancers/etc....so enjoy life do not take drugs but just enjoy.

4. And the last but not the least Work in accordance to your job description/contract and do not push yourself because sometimes nothing or you cannot reap sometimes what you sow!

Thats all and I hope we all have a better life ahead this 2010

2 comments:

Josiet said...

Happy New Year Langga! I wish for a good year, full of laughter, full of travels and full of all the things we want in life. Cheers! =)

Bonangskie said...

My wish for u....is to have a very profound lovelife churvaloo....for the 3 of us pala yan! hahaha

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook