Monday, January 11, 2010

My 2009 Fashion Lookbook: A Lookback chi!

2009 was a fashionable era/year for me thus, I am posting back my fashion lookbook from that LBJ to cropped jackets and some mix match shirts, hats and accessories. I'll make it ensepia because 2009 was a thing of the past indeed.


-My past fashion experiment

-That layer thing-accessories, vest/shirt and that cardigan sweat shirt

-Inspired from men's jeans jacket and I layer it with a twist-that scarf xox

-Christmas Xtravaganza thing! red checkered LS -so IN in 2009 Holiday! Might even IN till this winter/frosty time

-winter wonderlandia knitted jacket cum sweatshirt! wattever

- this was in Singapore and its summer then! so gaga over lacoste polos in any colors! Loving this lite blue lacoste

- bold printed loose shirt! Very In na IN! I guess even till this year

3 comments:

Jogels said...

Fashionista! I am so loving your style.. (I'm following you at Looklet.com evah since)those cropped jackets look good on you! And the shoes, Lord sumabog ang akin apdo you are so FAB!

rozard said...

thnks dylan mas sosyality as in twin mo ever si bryan boy

Jogels said...

pette na unahan mo yata mga taga project runway! twin mo yung girloo sa blog ketch grave ka may future lamang sa fahion world ang lola!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook