Saturday, December 26, 2009

Not that Festive Christmas



Well, probably because of recession; We did not have that merry christmas here. We just celebrate it in simple manner as in we just went to the church-thanking God for what he did to me, for the blessings he always pour/shower to us, then a small salo-salo-quite intimate as in my guests were all from Spain where we hail from, sharing all those pinoy stories and laughing out loud and then sipping wine and toasting for the best to come. For me it was intimate and indeed a celebration!

And finally, Christmas is really for KIds so what better way to celebrate it by giving gifts to them and be a santa for a while. Infact, I havent give my other gifts to my other inaanak(s) but eventually I will! Just have no time to visit them! Well, thats all and I hope we all have that prosperous and joyful New Year!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook