Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wanted: Challenge


I will admit now, my work is really boring. I need something that is challenging or even a little bit pressure. I start my day twitting and then if something came up like pile of documents or something I just put it aside because If I do it right away, I have nothing to do for the rest of the week. So I'll make sure that until thursday which is our last day, I still have something to do and work on.

But day by day or as time goes by, I feel like things are not going smooth or I mean its getting more boring! well, probably because I do not have friends also in the work. One of my friends already left and got a better and well-paid job. Anyways, I am still trying to sort out things and even check & observe the market becoz its still some kind of down and slow because now a days,  no company gives a bigger and better salary . I can wait for the right oppurtunity! And Once it will knock on my door, I'll grab it riteway!

1 comment:

Josiet said...

Nice title!

I think you're doing the right thing. Wait and see. I haven't heard of anybody who died of boredom anyway, lol!

Come visit Cambodia soon!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook