Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My 2010 fashion finds

Well, well after I wrote about my churva 2009 lookbook, I just realized of coming up also of an idea of writing about what's the fashion for 2010!or A Fashion-must-haves that we need to look forward for this year's spring, summer or fall! And here's my lists now na:

Number #1 on my list(s) is - This Rayban genius-look eyeglass! The fact that I don't have anymore 90 vision, well, this must be a need not just a want 4me! Un4tunately, I've been searching it in every nook & crannys of abudhabilandia optical stores but to no avail. Hope this will come in the market soon! Probably this Feb or Mar(God Willing)!



#2.Watever brand or Any type of brand of this shoe(s) will really do and I have been looking around for this style of shoe but just a fake or PVC(as in feevaysee)I found! Must check & shop it in online! Bcuz this shoe(s) will match with my LBJ!



#3. Another shorty shorts galore- been thinking to top it off with a suit!I mean a suit jacket(see below # 5.) whacha think?



# 4. In this hot city like AuH as in Abu-dhabi.One must have these(This rayban eyewear and this hottie hat)- for protection, fashion and the likes.


# 5.For the last 5 years or so, I did not invest into something worthy cum for all season suit(s) and I think this time I like to splurge one


-and then style it with this 3/4(as we call it) or mixing it with the short(# 3 list) then voila ur fahionisto ! hahaha

2 comments:

Jogels said...

whats the brand of the Hightop sneakers with velcro straps?? I heart! to the DNA level kind of love!

rozard said...

Dylan --- its raf simmons pero feel ko tlaga yung kay rick owens kaso wiz branch dito sa UAE Chi

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook