Monday, January 18, 2010

To go or not to go!

My friend Mitchi is bugging me again to travel with her. Its because its her birthday this coming FeB! And as per our plan we decided to travel this time to Luxor, Egypt. As we agreed, Once we can book with in our budget(hotel and ticket) then go go go ever!

But as I think and rationalize about it, Its not a practical to go this time because I have a plan trip ahead this coming May- My Backpacking Asian Adventure with my Singapura Friends. Guvah an Budget!(as we express it in our lingo). Well I am hoping and crossing my fingers that she can get me much lesser than our budget. Because with that, I can meet both ends of my Travel Budget for my 1st/2nd quarter travel trips. But really, Luxor is always in my travel lists for this year because as an open museum city, U can see everything from their big statues of pharaohs to there gothic inspired columns or I mean the remnants of the past of their Gods and Goddesses is really out in the open field. It is not enclosed like any other countries. The vast of their ancient culture and civilization is wide open and every one is invited to explore and experience. 2 GO or Not 2 GO? well see come this February!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook