Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DraG Racing - The Fast & Furious

Last week end, The first ever Drag Racing event in the UAElandia happened. From their ads and posters itself, it looks like inviting and oh boy one of  my friends who went there told me it was indeed a great event. Massive! Well, perhaps the fact that locals here luv Cars and what better way to use it for them, is to drive it nuts as in very fast and thats DRag Race is all about. Infact, as per YAS authority I quoted "This new world class sporting facility will provide the motor sport enthusiasts in the UAE and the region especially young people with an opportunity to exert their passion for drag racing within a safe and controlled environment".I really hope that they will not drag race anymore in the city streets during late night. Anyways, my friend Henson sent me this photos!


2 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Wow! Gaganda ng pics. Meron kana taga bigay ng nice pics! Hehe

rozard said...

korekong gnda!!!! fresh hand pix

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook