Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Santigold - Lights Out!



I have been a fan of this "lights out' fame group Santigold since last October 2009 when I heard their songs from one fashion blogger here in www.  Suddenly today, I chance upon 2 see  this pic (courtesy of  Rafe - of the famous Rafe bag - Thanks for d photo!) thus, I instantly blog them in the hope that my friends and readers will come to know and eventually like them too.
Promise! their music is superb, very relax and quite a beat that once you dance with the rythm you can't stop. Chos! but really I so adore them especially the songs "lights out", "Creator" and the "L.E.S artiste".
But my very fave is Lights Out especially the remix. OMG! So fashion that I dance with catwalking (hahaha). For me, they really  rocks!!!!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook