Sunday, April 4, 2010

Red Bull Air Show & the Beach

















It was Friday. The Sun was so shimmering shiny and I did not think twice heading to the beach. Armed and packed with all the must-haves(tanning, book, magazine, shirt, towel, cap etc), I str8 away went to Al Sahil Beach and chilled. Actually, FYI! Abudhabi Red Bull Airshow is an annual event in the city. Its a show not-to-miss and a must to attend. The good thing of my spot in the beach is that right in front of me is the sea where the action happens. Though it was noisy, I still able to watch the show with out any ear drum damage(thanks to Singapore Airlines headset freebie).  That day I ended up hanging out with Lola Lenny who's so accommodating and we ate yummy fried porky in their apartment


No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook