Monday, March 8, 2010

Men of Oscar's

Well, honestly I haven't seen the Oscar's yesterday but only news and news, winners and the so called "Million-dollar free goodies" that Oscar's give every year. But right now, right at this moment, I just think of blogging gorgeous men in tuxedos just like one of my fave's yesterday's Oscar's-Yummy Tom Ford (Luv him so much). And now here are my favorite yummies(ha, ha, ha):(Thanks yahoo.com for the photos)

1. Tom Ford in his creation - Luv it and its totally him and his image!
 
2. Zac Efron - in his own tuxedo(no brand mentioned).This young swooner is really eye catching to all sexes with his young, fresh aura who wouldnt right?
 

3. Jake Gyllenhal - in Burberry Prosum Tux. He is quite a fine gentleman now

 

 4. Ryan Reynolds- in his tailored tux. He ooze sex appeal and charisma. So Yummy!


































5. Colin Firth - One of my bet to win for Best Actor and he is so fashion wearing this tux and look younger at his age.

































6. Chris Pine from Star Trek fame- in his personal tailored tux. He is so dashing and adorable!


































7. Taylor Lautner - in D&G tux. Quite a heartthrob and beefy indeed(hahaha)


































8. Ryan Seacrest - I had to admit i luv what he wears(in Burberry Prosum Tux).

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

I like Ryan's tux the most!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook