Wednesday, March 10, 2010

World Sport Laureus 2010 Awardees

photo courtesy of www.laureus.com

Last Night I was thrilled to watch the awards night especially the Hollywood Stars who came down just for the event. Because of some glitches with our cable, I had to fix something but unfortunately I did not able to to do it so I surrendered. Upon waiting for my brother to come home and fix it, gosh, I slept and to my disappointment, I just watched the last part of the show which was funny because I thought the trophy decorating the stage was a sculpted one but to my delight when Kevin Spacey bid goodbye and touched him - he was kicking alive I mean a human(for that 3 hours show as in he did that mimicking the trophy) Watta job.  Anyway, here's the link of the list of  the winners/recipient for that prestigious award.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook