Thursday, March 11, 2010

MCqueen's Final Pieces of ART

If ever I have the Top 5 lists of who amongst the Best Designers in the world, It has to be one of them - is Mr. Lee Mcqueen also known as as ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. For me, he is the most daring, fearless designer. The fact that every collections/shows he unveiled/created prior to his death were all dramatic, pure inspiration, and quite different from the rest of the monotonous designs.

I for one always believe in pure and raw talent which Mr. MCqueen proved and showed to the world that he has one. Well, given the fact that he came from a humble beginning and probably sheer determination, I believed that made him to be the best and unique in his craft.

This week I read/saw about his last collection which I am profoundly love it and shocked in disbelief that OMG his creations are like Paintings or Works of Art and that I foresee in 20 years time this will be the most expensive pieces to be auctioned at Christies(kidding aside) but probably it will! What else can I say but his final collection is pure elegance and royalty! (photos courtesy of Style.com)


    

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook