Thursday, April 26, 2012

Take Me to Bandos



Kgandahan Janeth - is the most accommodating  and hospitable person I have ever meet in my whole life. As in for that short period of my vacay with her, She booked me twice as in she booked me two resorts one is the one we shared the bill and the other a friend of hers and friend ko na rin Ate Vicky booked me a complimentary to Bandos Resort for three nights. I cannot ask for more. I am So thankful to you Ganda.

Bandos Island Resort - is not so far from Male (Maldives Capital City). It will take you around 20 minutes ride via their speed boat. Infact, from Bandos you can still see Male's skyscraper or skyline. We are very delighted with our accommodation here as in super deluxe land villa with great toilet and a beautiful sauna plus full board lafang as in breakfast, lunch and dinner. So our first day, after checked-in, we went to their restaurant and ate our breakfast as in super buffet then next we went to their pool and drink some cocktails and later that afternoon we watched the sunset. We even saw shark reefs as in lots of shark reefs. After Dinner, Ganda and I as party revelers /Dancers went to their Disco Bar. As in we danced till the night away. Ate Vicky joined us later that evening as in late evening pero Disco parin to the max ang mga lola mo. Male don't have disco bar etc Only in the island resorts.

Next Day, was my only day as in I am the only one in the resort. Ganda and Ate Vicky have work so they cannot join me only later after their work. So that day, I slept till lunch time and during the afternoon I decided to snorkeling - for me Bandos has the most natural and very colorful and exciting coral reefs  and fishes. Compared to Anantara, they are far better that's why they have a very intensive program of conservation and punishment for tourists who get caught taking corals and bringing it home. One funny story here is when I went to not so deep part of the sea, while enjoying my snorkeling and seeing those lovely fishes, I then suddenly saw a shark swimming near to me, as in I was really scared like hell as in imagining the movie Shark OMG the shark might attack me. So, I hurriedly swim back to the beach area and rest. But Now, my Boss a diver told me that reef sharks don't attack people they are harmless. Those sharks featured in the movie that are harmful are found in the oceans of Australia. Finally,  I am enlighten of what he told me.

So that night, Ate viky and me went to the Bar and drink a little.Actually, on our way to the bar, we meet the owner of the Resort - it was an honor and privileged talking to him. Then later that evening we met Filipino Staff of Bandos. Chika chika muna and tawanan. 

To sum it up, my Bandos experience is totally different from Anantara. Bandos is natural and a village type resort because you can see mosque, clinic or hospital, tennis courts etc in the island. You can see staff coming and going - Its actually a lively resort. Well, if ever someone would take me again to Bandos, Why Not Coconut!

3 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Ganun? Thank you Langga!

Nagpahikatawa ako. I can imagine pagdali dali mo pag ahon sa dagat tungod sa shark! Guvah an shop! Lol!

rozard said...

hahaha m pirit pro dikon isyu gnda nay grabe gazud nak nalangoy ini kay may shark lagi na naglangoy langoy

Rajendra said...

Wow it is nice posting. I like it. Thnaks
Assignment Help

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook