Monday, April 16, 2012

My India Adventure Saga - Jodhpur (The Blue City)

Ay prang ang bilis kung magupdate mga teh or my Dear Readers, Well the fact that today I have nothing to do in my office period as in no work hahahha plus I am excited to write and tell yah guys. So here I am mga tehhhh simulan ko na "Noong unang panahon, sa kaharian ng India may isang lugar na puno ng kulay asul.....hahahhaha it seems I cannot continue writing a story like this as in tagalog char totyalan ba ngek puro wrong grammar naman ang jenglish ko. Kiveranza, basta mag english ako. Ngek tagalog kaya yan teh..ok watever basta I tell yah in straight english period comma etc.

Okay to continue, Jodhpur is located along the rugged mountains of Rajasthan province. My trip took me almost seven hours by private car. As in we arrived in Jodhpur so late as in Gabi na -plus the fact that we need to find pa my hotel. Ano ba ito - as in We're looking, asking for about an hour and finally we reached my hotel or in short the guest house that I'm staying. Well, Hem Guest House is situated right at the heart of Jodhpur Market named Moti Chowk as in super crowd, super tight esp the road. This time my driver was pissed off because of the road - I decided not to talk back so as not to threat me badly. As in my guest house was located at the very very heart of moti chowk. But right behind the back of this guest house - is the phenomenal view of Jodhpurs jewel - The Mehrangarh fort.  So far, this is the best fort i have ever visited in India . All the relics, paintings, cabinets etc that the Royal Family used is still on display at the fort. This is also the fort that is one of the biggest. What I like about this one is you need to climb the Fort from the entrance. As in super trek, kaagad super trek!!!! hindi muna climbing hahaha OA ka teh.











So that night, I've met the owner of that guest house - they are small family I mean a young family. They're very accommodating and helpful. After checking-in, the husband toured me to their humble abode, to my room and then lastly he took me to the most awaiting part - their balcony with a very picturesque, very surreal background as in larger than life - Mehrangarh Fort. As in na naman all my tiredness/sleepyness paid off. WOW - was the magic word of that night. So now its time for photoshoot - even with out any tripod I managed to picture or shoot myself photogenically. Charot! And also, the best part of my trip here was meeting the beautiful couple from Europe.That night I was really hungry - I went out to the market and look for a nice cozy restaurant. Adjacent to the temple, I saw a nice signage of a restaurant named NIRVANA. I went up because the restaurant is actually on top upon reaching there I said to myself indeed its nirvana because there is a huge hanging garden, I find it beautiful and then after entering the restaurant and ordered my food, this beautiful couple called me up and asked me If its okay for me to join their table. Well, my naked eyes first sets on the guy - yummy toddler for his age and so I did not hesitate to join them. We introduced each other and the rest is history. Briefly, about them this young couple is travelling the world since may - the guy is from switzerland and his girlfriend is from Italy. Imagine their travelling 17 countries so far. So alot of Mollah - Well the good thing of them (FYI lanfg) they just look for themselves not including their families as well - that's the other side of culture of Europeans.














 
So the very next day, our itinerary was so hectic because I had only one day in Jaipur. Good thing all the major landmarks are close to each other so I have no problem of going and walking to other sites. First Site was the mehrangarh fort then next was the White Temple replicating Taj or more resemblance of Walt Disney Palace but this temple is erected at the top of the mountain adjacent to the fort. I love the peace and serenity of the temple - its actually nice to unwind there after a day's hard work. Then later, we headed straight to Ubaid Bhawan Palace - the best palace hotel in the world. The Palace is part hotel part residential of the ruling royal family of jodhpur. It is built and located at the top of the hills. This Palace is visible around Jodhpur actually because of its location and infact its a symbol of how mighty and rich the Royal Family here. When I went there there's a lot of restricted areas but still you can manage to photo shoot. There is a small part that is allowed for Non Hotel Guest that is the palace little museum which showcase all the palace bed linens, kitchen utensils, gadgets, cars as well as the history and who design the palace. Tourists who stayed at this palace hotel raved about their experience.































What else?, i think that's for all guys - and please stay tune for my last story of this Saga - this time Udaipur - The Lake City:-)

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook