Monday, April 16, 2012

My India Saga Adventure - Jaipur (The Royal Capital)




Dear Readers, I am back mga ateh (hahaha feeling ko I have so much followers - feelingera ako na teh hahaha). Lets continue my Indian journey aka Indian Saga. Well, after Agra - I headed down to Jaipur - which is the royal capital of Rajasthan or even way back during the mughal or british empire, Jaipur was once a royal capital and of which I think is true - kc when you reach the Old City of Jaipur and you look around as in from the roads uptil the mountains; Great wall of fences are decorating the city - its truly like your in the ancient movies the era of invasion of kingdom etc where you are a prisoner and they will send you to their kingdom for punishment or hatol hahahha mga effect na ganyan. As in that kind of touch of their old architecture is still there in Jaipur.

Anyhow,  Jaipur - The Pink City (later ko explain bkit pink okay?) is about 5 hours drive from Agra by private car. I was really amazed seeing the old city which is contrast to the new city. The new is a bit of congested with so much people and dirt scattered all over the City but still that's the vibe of Jaipur anyway. Again, we had problem looking for my hotel which is a Haveli or an Old house type hotel where intricate of indian designs etc decorating the whole building. Finally, we locate the hotel its actually in residential area and back of the main street. I love my hotel its a family owned business- very homely and the staff are really courteous. Dear Readers,remember the name of my hotel if ever you would like to go Jaipur, its -Umaid Bhawan Hotel. I love my room in this hotel, it was so spacious and located at the top of the hotel's 6th floor plus the hotel offers unlimited internet wifi connection -wotwo. Indeed 3 nights in Jaipur was really superb.

For the whole time, I was in Jaipur seeing the overrated Wind Palace which is the symbol of jaipur is a must to do and its awesome. Actually in Jaipur when you tour the city palace it is already a package  because the palace is a complex that includes the Jantar mantar - an astronomical observatory and then of course the Wind palace - a small palace for princess and their yaya's or katulong as well the palace courtyards and gardens. Amber Fort and the elefantication ( Ill blog this separately) is another important thing to do also why? because its a separate site and the fort is a must to see. By the way the old name of jaipur is AMBER which derived from the fort and Jaipur called as Pink City because majority of the houses if you watch it over from the wind palace are Pink as in vayot na color chi hahaha. FYI, During 15th -16th century, Jaipur is the most well-planned or designed city all over India that as per the tourist information guide. Well maybe because the Royal Families lived their for centuries.

Anyways Dear Readers, end of my Jaipur story - I'll be back soon with another exciting story and this time its Jodhpur - The Blue City. So stay stune mga kapuso, kafatid and of chors mga kafamilya. See yah guys:-)

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook