Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Repeater - Maldivia


Repeater - As per freedictionary.com "One that repeats". Venggabels and I am one of them - Repeaters. Charing well thanks to my agent kagandahan Janeth - She's a hassle free expedia, clear trip agent kaya go book na kay Ganda. Hahaha Kidding aside! Actually, I have no plans coming back to Maldivia but because I travel to India and I find air ticket to China very expensive, I chose the latter. 

Well, Maldivia officially name Republic of Maldives is very near to UAE especially Oman. Its maximum of four hours by plane from UAE and 3 hours from Oman. The country is composed of different Atolls or islets. Pure white islets (as in inistress ko talaga). Actually, my trip to maldivia is almost cancelled in fact. Why? Well, the story goes like this: On the day that I am flying via Dubai - I was questioned and blocked from the Passenger Counter. My offense: My Credit Card name is not synonymous to my ticket. Their questioning me back and forth why is this and that ..and then to make the story short - They can guarantee me to travel that day if I will buy a ticket from their company. I cannot get the logic or what but definitely I did not buy. I went home and slept with my friends and then my agent from Maldivia texted me hour after hour. The next day she texted me again that there is still cheap tickets to maldivia and its selling like hot pancakes, Hurry sayang ang booking chi - that very next day, I am so weary, demotivated and not inspired anymore to travel to la isla maldivia but when I realized that I still have 12 vacation days left and what should I do here in UAE - I decided to buy that hot selling ticket. So that night, I went back to the airport, started again to queue and then lo and behold, I saw again that same bitches who interrogated and questioned me about my credit card - I asked to GOD please spare me Lord from these bitches:-) good thing I was in another counter but mind you that same Bitch went to that counter and ask that passenger agent if I am using the same credit card that I used last night - goodthing she was rebutted "can't you see - its indicated there "CASH"..duh kaloka mga buwisit!
So, I went through and passed that ordeal. And finally I am excited to see and feel the paradise of Maldivia but whats more important is to bond, laugh out loud with the Maldivian Kagandahan Janet. I arrived so early in Male, the airport was damn dead and all these Immigration officers were still yawning and sleepy. Good thing there is no more questions etc they just stamped my passport and I go. And so I thought  kagandahan is at the entrance of the airport, OMG my agent is not yet here. As in its like I waited for an hour and so I played my Ipad - then later on, there she goes Kagandahan Janeth is on the waiting area. I went there and indeed kagandahan still sleepy as well.So we went to her apartment, we had our breakfast and later on we packed and ready for Maldivian adventure - the sun, sea and yummy men hehehe I don't think so. Our Resort Anantara is  a 20 minute ride by their superfast speedboat. Just a blink of my eye, Voila I am now at the resort. 

The Anantara is composed of 3 islands in short they have 3 resorts - Naladhu, Vili and Dhigu(one is super luxurious-Naladhu, the other is deluxe-Dhigu and the last is the standard water villa type resort-Vili. You can access all these resorts through their Front Office if you like to visit. Our land based villa which is located in Dhigu is so nice, so beautiful especially their toilet. I love also the design and all. So our first day we went to the Pool Side - oh lots of peeps but its a nice setting - its fronting the beach and its good for watching sunset. Actually, its an infinity concept pool. So that day, we just lounge at the pool and then our connection to that resort offered us a tour to the 3 resorts, so we are happy to visit all these resorts and its type of luxury. Naladhu Resort - is the most expensive one Imagine a minimum of 1000 per night OMG they must be super rich - for those people who book that resort. Its worth every penny because you have the butler, an infinity pool, sauna and the food is serve at your villa. Vengga:-) and Later that night we just stay at there lounge bar just chilling out and off to bed. 

Next Day, we went to other resort - Vili again we stayed at the pool and having our lunch. Ganda went for swimming and me of course my favorite snorkeling adventure. The water here is so crystal clear and the best to see the underworld is through snorkeling and diving. As in its like I was in the water for four hours just watching the beauty of corals, fishes etc. Their really great creatures. and that Night Ganda and I decided to celebrate Earth Hour so we went to their lounge bar to witness the celebration but sad to say they are not serving food - So we went back to our room and we ordered food to room service. The funny thing here is when the earth hour was about to start - the food just arrived so we did not able to off our lights instead we just console ourselves that when we off to bed we will off all the lights - hahahaha na kunsensha galore hahaha. 

Our last day - was just chilling at the resort. We woke up late and then at around 10pm we went to the reception paid our bills and later we bid farewell and off we go to Male. We had our lunch at the Thai Resto. Ganda offered to pay the bill and thanks to you ganda. I love Thai Food! Then, Again I stayed at Ganda's sosyal na flat and sleep galore akish super ever. Hehehe :-) 

Anyhow, to sum it up - My Resort adventure with ganda  is so relax, refreshing and laziness to the max. We're just catching up a lot of chikas and especial mention to Ate Shawie as in she was our happiness that one fine night dahil sa kanyang mga twineet - she has her side of being talak lang ng talak. Ate shawie kaloka ka.


Anyway, there's a lot of pinoy stories to tell but then I have enough of blabbing. Maybe another separate post dear readers. So stay tune and wait for my next chika at magbabalik ang iyong lingkod...See u soon:-)

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Ikaw na teh! Di mabangbang title holder, repeater ng Maldivia! =) Thanks for visiting me Langga ulit....

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook