Thursday, April 15, 2010

Luv 2 Relocate

Actually I have been thinking seriously about relocating and I have come up a lists of interesting places that If given the chance and time to move, I will do it asap. This is regardless of the salary or a conducive lifestyle but a place where traveling is so easy, or a stress free environment or where you can save for your future eventually.

1. Singapore for me is top on my list because it is so near to my home and you go anywhere in Asia if you like.

2. Maldivia- well, why not to experience the sunny side of life and enjoy. I think I need a stress free environment after my work like seeing the blue water and blue sky plus the fresh air etc.

3 .Libya- Where you can really save and Europe is so near I mean Mediterranean is just with in reach. And really u can save because of its location and the place is not developed commercially.

So far these are my options but if GOD puts to me where ever is that then I am very happy to follow & accept it whole heartedly.

3 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Really Langga?!! Yvonne wants to relocate in UAE and then you here?! Unoy did?!?! Uman adto baja sa Q? Uno nay balita?

Bonangskie said...

yes-terday! an boring na toyab imbes na aja ako apas dija!

rozard said...

ya nay diri lami lola V!! adto kaw dubai kay c papa F mo andun pa chi!hahahaha

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook