Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh YEAH! The Tom JOnes Concert

April 16, 2010 - My BFF Sheika Mercy aka Armi invited me to watch this Old-thing-kinda concert but to my surprise the concert was not that for oldies but of mix crowd indeed. Nway, before we went there, we made some tagay for the road just to energize our bodies. And then at exactly 6:40 we hailed a taxicab to the venue and when we arrived its very quiet and the crowd were still few. Thus, we were thinking that we're early birds and upon entering the hall, atlas, we got a sure seats which were very visible and comfortable indeed(not too close and yet not so far)! perfect! and as the time passed by the concert hall was in fact getting full & full.Lucky us indeed! we've had a good seat.

Well, I thought that Tom Jones would perform by 9 or 10 PM as in late which normally every  famous singers are doing/practicing like it will start with a front act and then their turn but to my surprise as in at exactly 8:30
Sir Tom Jones perform in his grandeur and powerful voice that everyone is clapping. He is on time to perform but eventually ended till 10:30 which was a 2 hour musical extravaganza of his powerful voice. Truly a total satisfaction because at the last 40 minutes, all he sung were kinda-dance rhythm's. Sex bomb sex bomb your my sex bomb....baby you really turn me on!

2 comments:

eDreGiN said...

If I were there I would watch him too. That's the reason why I want to watch Boney M here. I hope I could watch the concert on the 27th.

rozard said...

onis c Boney M gnda? di ko sha kilala chi

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook