Sunday, April 11, 2010

Super Blind Item chi!

My weekend was so so full of chizmiz coz my entire Friday off was just nothing but pure Chika as in SNN. And I got to know through my reliable source and friend that this Pa-men super sikat star of a Big Network is really really and willing to transfer to the other network because the loved of his life another menchu singer has just transferred to the rival network. My mole said this paminta even ask for a seven figure as in 4M monthly to one of the Bosses of the so called Other Network regardless if he has movies or ads etc just to be with his loved of his life. Ohlala but true or not this a very discreet, highly sensitive chizmiz that this big boss lady only disclosed this to her relatives but the thing is this relative is a close colleague/friend of my friend thats why the chika become a grapevine aka loop. Infact, the lady boss even commented "heller why should I need to get him, he is even cheating the entire philippine masses especially to his fans because of his ? gender and then he is that diva & demanding pa! No Way!-there is a lot of yummy real men who can level-off his stardom in due time". Hahahaha!. Hula who? well, Sister Ricky M already came out to open then probably he will do the same but I dont think so because of judgmental Philippine society, of course he will not come out from his shell but probably in due time if he will become LAOS, Myannmar!

2 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha' gurvachev! Me Blind item kana! Sino ito???

rozard said...

secret gnda basta they are so famous tpos as in dudang duda eversince pa an gender na nya. as in na confirm ko na

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook