Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monique Lhullier Fall 2010: NINDOT as in Impressive!

Monique Lhullier NYF Fall 2010 were so impressive. The Queen of Red Carpet rocks! Every fashion Editor's review tagged it as Fierce or well crafted but not safe. And as they said some has copycat pieces that reminded of Chanel suits. Whatever! but the thing is it may look like Chanel but the piece still has its own Monique Lhullier's touch. Well as a Pinoy and part Cebuano(char!) I really take pride of what shes doing. Sad to say she did not booked one Pinay model to take part and model her collection, I guess its about the image that shes portraying because I have heard it here in UAE that her wedding gowns etc are well-received and patronized by Royalties in  the Middle East and in Europe. Anyhow, heres my favorite pieces from her collection(photo courtesy of  style.com).

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook