Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dubai's embattled Image

I am so sad the fact that Dubai has been put down endlessly. It so frustrating to know that Dubai has quite a lot of tragedies. From the the property crisis, to lift problem of the worlds tallest building Burj Khalifa and just to date, the Dubai Mall Aquarium leakage. OMG that aquarium is quite so high that eventually if it will leak  it will be a total flood.

I just wish Dubai will eventually free from all bad issues and that the government should over see to double check and fix things that will create problem or bad publicity to them. Anyways, all wounds heal so I hope and pray Dubai will overcome all these. Inshallah!!

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Amo Langga?! Na kaarang bad gajud na bad publicity nan ini imo beloved Dubai. Kaloka naman ang leakage issue. I can imagine how big the touble is when that happens!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook