Sunday, February 14, 2010

Into the limelight!

Every party scene here in Dubai or Abu-Dhabi, there's always their version of Paparazzi! I have a share of this limelight way way back before when Trilogy was a hit party venue but now nothing as in no more trilogy and then currently,  Mitzi invited me to cum and celebrate her Birthday last FEb 12 in Dubai and so we decided to go to 2 OCEANS Club Dubai where the latest of glitz and glamour of Dubaians are here. They flocked, gathered and party.

And now I am sharing to you my public mileage in some Dubai party sites. Well I am no diva or having a tag price to my head but at least I enjoy life and now after a long hiatus from the party scene etc I'm back to be scene, heard and party!

4 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Ganda, you're a star, bright star! Hahahaha! Bonggalore ang pagkacelebrity. Ikaw da gajud an me status jaon sa dirdam, nobody nobody but you! Hahaha

Bonangskie said...

Kaloka! As in Tim Yap ka talaga Langga! hahaha your image is forever enshrined na in the papparazzi databases!!! hehehehe

Mind behind this blog said...

Hi.. We used hang out too in Trilogy before... liked it actually..

Anyway,, nice blog and I envy your travel trip in Turkey.. ;-)

http://frugalexpat.com

rozard said...

thanks cyra!!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook