Monday, February 1, 2010

Jinx or What!?

I got a message from a dear friend saying " she will resign today coz she got a big fat offer". And so I sigh! envy! happy for her. I dunno why oh why, to think my friend is quite okey and the last time I met her just this past few weeks, she was no plan or even an attempt to move or find a job. Lucky for her, her former flatmate called her and ask her to apply for a certain company-they are really looking for a smart savvy admin staff and voila she got the job with a 5 digits figure. Bongga!

And that I told her why U not me (joke)! You know what! I have been looking, searching, finding  for that elusive job and that elusive figure. BUt sad 2 say no one even bother to offer me that thing!! and so I think, that maybe I was being Jinx or what!!!I feel bored, empty with my current work actually but atleast I still have my work (Thanx God for that)! because if I calculated it all, I think I had applied around 100 companies to date and nothings happened. Though there were few who called me but to my dismay their offering me a menial rate not even higher than what I am receiving now. LOL!. Come to think of it, do i have to exchange my job for the same rate with same work but in a different company/environment/people that I need to adjust & conform again?. Of course Not! As mader J commented no ones died in BOredom/Emptiness etc.  Things would gonna be okey  and soon they will come to u as what my lucky friend told me(crossing fingers)I hope ...hope ....hope not centeno(K) but cigarette(time for it)

2 comments:

Jogels said...

OMG! I am also having the same issue! I am too lazy to move to another place! you know when you get used to where you are, the more comfortable it is to move around and do yer JOB! pero sabi nga ng mga encantadas we all have to grow charmeux ginameux! fero que sera sera vala aketch?? hay life nga talaga naman ng mga Virgins!

Anonymous said...

korekong bun-e hadhad kaw langga i'll be on job hunting again starting tomorrow eventhough ya pa kahuyog an AXE deodorant hehehehe you'll never know... hay buhay life!!!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook