Thursday, February 18, 2010

BOLD PRINTED SHIRT- MY FAVE

Ever since I have this shirt which I bought from Forever 21(Men) I always wear it either weekly or during occasion. I find it so fashionable that even my blog friend Dylan a.k.a  jogels blog blog about it because of its similar style with New York Project Runway Designers . As in I really had a good laugh comparing me to that and somehow its flattering - thanks jogels. But really I luv any kind of bold printed shirts. For me its very expressive and eye catching. And anyone wearing this kind of shirt somehow have something to express either for fashion, arts, self-vanity or just plain nothing.


1 comment:

Jogels said...

the look you created is yours, and unique to you my dear! You can pull things together thats why when i saw your jufeks gosh instant darling ka talaga!! True blooded stylist ikaw gang!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook