Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Wish Lists

Yuletide Season is fast approaching! and even if it is commercialize now, I still hold on to the traditional belief of having X'mas wishes. You'll never know Mr. yummy Santa will come to town and grant me these wishes.

This time, I have come up of not that much expensive but can be of an investment someday(pwede pang-sangla hehehe) or pang-resell value chiness, etc. And here they are (not in chronological order):



1.GUCCI mens bag - so fantabulous and can be wearable in/for any occasions everlili!



2.Travel to Thailand/Camnbodia/Vietnam, Egypt and the USA - As if I have that much money to spend on and do these trips but as I said you will never know, some one will treat me to come and tag-along with him...har har har




3. Longlost este Longtime Partner- I dunno where is he now but I guess and I hope that he might come this 2010 (aba nanghula ang lola--madam awring chi). He may not be the most handsome guy in this planet but and but as long as he has the heart and soul and I can relate to him! thats fine and it!!go go go char.com tuvag kgndahan! reserve your comment chi!



4. Buy a Property/Investment - I have been struggling with this but I hope this next year I can put up or top up or invest a small but income generating investment. Its either a land, farm or house and lot!



5. Helping my family and the likes - I just hope and hope that I will be strong enough or my income will still be maintained so I can help, send, delegate etc. share my wealth to my family, etc!

Thats all for now and I hope it will come true eventually!!!!!

2 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha! Nice list gang! I am sure madali lang yong travel. Ead's 3rd condo is almost finished, pwede ta gajud didto magstay. Gamay da ato gasto, hehe. So from BKK to Cambodia dali dakan. Pero since I've been there basin skip na ako ini maskin pa I had the best travel moments sa Cambodia esp sa Siem Reap. An Vietnam ato atimanon next year (maskin ini an last na travel ko na gastusan ko from my own pocket gajud) An gucci imo gajud tagkagipunan, Hahah! Pero jadto imo tagpadaya dak na links mga gana sab adto. As to sharing sa family, ginagawa mo naman na at yong everlasting relationship, cheers ganda! Bagan ato na time sa 2010!!! Hahahaha! And the last but not the least, like you said basta ba you have a money na pwede hugutin from the bank for emergencies, pwede na but of course much better if me investment diba? Let's plan for a business na ganda. Sana mabless tayo to the max next year...xoxo'

Anonymous said...

real wishlist hehehe... wish you all the best!! uso talaga ngaun ang drama anthology langga hahahaha...

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook