Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brandon Yummy Flowers!!!







I dunno or Maybe I'm still not getting over with him from last night but He is so so good @ performing. I love his moves and the energy plus he is very good looking. What I like most of his feature is ..he is quite cutie or boy next door looking but when his on stage OMG!! He transform into a rock artist that is not so rubbish or hard looking but fun and the sex appeal is so oozing. Well, perhaps that is my type which of course not all will agree. Because old mentality wise, Rock artist is some kind of rubbish, long hair, lots of blingbling/jewelries but not Brandon - He is so elegant and one of a kind! I just wonder why on earth I just know him. Probably, because I was so focus on R&B or Pop Music. Now, I am so much into the KILLERS!!esp to Brandon!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook