Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thats WeaRability!!!

It's winter time and I just bought my cropped black jacket that match with my skinny jeans and for almost 3 weeks I consider this two as my fave wear on any occasion & just mixing up with any tops. Now I just realize what WEARABILITY means!!!!




-this cropped jacket cost me 30 dollars and its very wearable & if u are creative enough just top it off with scarf and ur fashionisto na!


-the jacket n the jeans are my staple this days. Just mixing up with any tops either longsleeve or long white tees, voila ur in!


-just like this its the same jacket n jeans but i just mixed it up with anything I can find n my closet!(not moi im already open cabinet)hahaha


-nothing to say about but i love my wear-ability pose here!


- wear-ability here i come! Just found this tee-shirt and im planning to mix it up with this black jeans and black jacket of mine that I considerd wear-ability this days and with some BLing..bling on it!! rockista in the making!!!!!!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook