Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Rise of the Blue Denim - Spring/Summer 2015



I am not a fashion critic or a fashion forecaster but when I saw this in social media I feel the urge to write about it.

Anyhow, In this blog; this is my first article about fashion. FYI he he he. Well, actually blue denim is always a staple or a must thing to wear on in our daily lives but maybe I was blown away by the beautiful styling of the photo that's why I am rushing to vent it. 

But I for one always loves to wear blue jeans or blue denim. It is something that calculated in my mind that if it is a jeans or denims then it should be blue or must be blue. Pathetic but I always loves blue.

In fact, I even quote a writer from a fashion magazine saying about blue denim: " it shows that, for this spring/summer 2015 season, they aren’t just thinking about clothes for a life we aspire to – one of cocktail parties, jet-set getaways and high-powered meetings in office towers – but also the one we actually live." This is indeed true.

And with that statement, I am excited  for the summer or spring to come this year because I love and I want to wear this blue denim plus the style that I have in mind.  For now, it is a hush hush thing. Some one might copy my style ha ha ha:-)

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook