Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Loving Body Combat


At first I have a lot of hesitations joining this kind of activity.Why? because I was thinking that I cannot make it and that I will hyperventilate or something like that. Ha ha ha Indeed, I am a Gemini; I always over think but now that I tried I am not any more. Anyways, to continue this article; I am so into this exercise because it is a combination of dance, some martial arts, muay thai's and boxing movements. 

Body Combat is a one hour physical fitness activity. It starts with boxing movements; basic jabs. I forgot the terms but the work out starts with jabbing and then together with the movement of the legs. They should in sync together both hands and legs plus with a rhythmic or dance able tunes; nothing beats this fun. Then later the martial arts form like kicking out with your legs plus the jabs or the boxing thing put together. Until, it will be more harder movements and more sweats. According to Wikipedia and I just found out that there are 12 tracks exercises for this activity in which provided by Les mills International (the only sole provider of this fitness exercise in the entire world). And every three months they reformat the music and movements of this work out.

In fact, I always make sure that I have two body combat work outs every week (char). I don't know but it's worth,  the adrenaline and all the endorphins that comes out in my body.  I felt good after the work out actually. So I am encouraging you guys to try this out if you want to live longer and healthier.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook