Monday, January 6, 2014

Visiting Disney Land

Disneyland Park is one of the best theme parks in the world. And chasing it all over the world from Hongkong, Japan, Paris, Orlando to Anaheim is indeed worth. This is my first adventure of Disneyland. In Anaheim there are two parks one is the Disneyland Park and the other is the Disneyland Adventure. The latter is where all the amazing and gigantic rides while the first one is mostly shows and grand parades.

Upon entering the park, I felt like I was a kid again and that I was able to think that my sister kiddos karl and ethan were lucky enough to experience this once in a life time chance of spending and enjoying Disneyland. My childhood is very simple and ordinary and being here is like you are in a fantasy land, #charr.com

Anyways / highways and byways; to cut the story short if you want to visit and experience Disneyland, You need to book early the hotel you would like to stay for much cheaper rates of course. Hotels along Disney park is much more convenient and easy. Don't stay far especially if you are with kids or babies that will save your time and energy. And that's all for now and enjoy my Disneyland Trip Photos.














































No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook