Thursday, January 9, 2014

Downtown LA

They call it down town because of its world class attractions, thriving nightlife and walkable streets and of course people converge here for this. Downtown LA is not new to LA scene. It is always and part of the city's history and culture. What I love here is that its adjacent to each other (I'm talking of there Buildings, Restos, Museums, etc).

In fact, a lot of pinoy stories swarming here like you want a job right away in LA - go here and you will be hired right on the spot. They don't care if you are citizen or not as long as you work hard #char.

In philippine setting its ayala in makati or in UAE its SZR inshort sheik zayed road. The whole day I just walked around, ate and went shopping plus the weather was perfect during that time.

Here's my photos in Downtown LA Hope you like! Ciaooo:-)
This is the Downtown LA at Night - So Beautiful (not my pohoto)

Loving LA Graffiti

Palm Trees so LA - I love it:-)

Inside their train station - no train staff just all cctvs



Here I come Downtown LA


Dilapidated Buildings in DLA - Downtown LA

OLD theater located in DLA


Towering Heights at the Downtown

LA's Public Library
 Structures Structures Structures

Selfish selfie at the LA public library


LA Business Park



Lebanon St in Downtown LA

At the Down town in LA



No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook