Monday, December 23, 2013

I love Southern Cali!

Southern California comprises of San Diego, Oceanside, Anaheim etc etc. Watta I love this area is the beautiful sceneries, beautiful mountains and provincial way of life. Oceanside  where my sister lives is a bit boring but very nature friendly and great suburbs for family raising their kids. San Diego - is a different one, its a cosmopolitan city but not as highly as Los Angeles. There's a lot to offer as well in San Diego but I prefer LA.

Living in Oceanside















But in general, living in Southern California is quite better than the rest of the people residing in big cities where lots of poverty and unemployment. Here is where quality of life's abound.

Beautiful San Diego























No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook