Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Amazing Seaworld Theme Park

Among the theme parks that I've tried so far,  Seaworld is one of the best theme parks.  Its actually about an hour from my sister's place Oceanside, CA. Seaworld is actually located in San Diego, California. What I love most about this theme park - is that there's alot of live shows plus their aim to promote conservation of the sea and sea animals.  Indeed, Your ticket is worthy here.

So if you have the chance to pass by San Diego, then don't forget to see and try Seaworld. It's one rare oppurtunity.

FYI, but I've  heard that Florida has a bigger sea world than California. Then let's go figure soon, time to plan Florida Trip #charr:-)


























No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook