Monday, March 17, 2014

My Vacation Things To Do!


Yehey, May is fast approaching and I am so excited to go home. In fact, I always surf the net everyday just to check what's the latest happenings and new hip places to visit in my country. And now I come up with a bucket lists to do so I won't forget anything. Anyway, I will stay there for a month and it is my first time to stay there for a month! Welcome Andalucia, Spain Splurginggg.. Spending ha ha ha ha:-)

1. First things first - Upon arrival my first thing to do is to check and fix my SSS Account, My Health Insurance as well as my Bank Account - if it still exist ha ha ha.

2. Contact my Dentist friend to fix my teeth and also book for a executive health check up somewhere in Cebu or Manila together with my parents.

3. Go home to my town and attends fiesta then reunite with my friends both from elementary and high school. Chos!

4. Check the house that I bought and see if its okay to renovate or to demolish and build a new house. another chas!


5.Then, go figure which islands or activities with in the province are worth visiting.

6. Go Further - I'll check with ganda if Baguio - Palawan - Bohol or even Oslob, Cebu will push through and then will set the date. Charot!

OMG, I can't wait to see the sun, the sand and the fiesta vibes in my home town. God Willing:-)

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook