Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fascinating Ceylon-A Troika Travellers Story(As in Soap Drama )







Actually, this is the title of my photo album in my facebook account. It is it really is it!!-----Ceylon also known as Sri Lanka----a very fascinating country.

Finally, the troika jet setters/globe trotters/well-travelled etc!!etc u name it!!! (kami yun! char.com.ae.mv) of Madrid, S(not spain of cors) Surigao del sur(have u heard that poorita province)--of cors (all my readers all of them from that province) once again conquered exploring the churvanits country of Ceylon(mas posh and elitista cliche not Sri lanka.

I met them, the Maldivian Kgndahans at the airport past 6. I was really like OMG where art thou!? those Kgandahans?. After searching and using my connections(char) at the airport I finally got contact Dyosa # 1- Kgndahan Edge.GAGa---their waiting na pla at the very outside of Bandaranaike International Airport ---Looking for cheaffangga taxi. I was thinking again we had booked a taxi.Anyways, to cut the story short - Josa # 2 -Vonasha(model ng Scan-voti) she made vula of one of the car lifts there. Finally, we got a car to send us to our fabulous/luxy place - The HIlton Colombo! THC- is one of the very finest hotel in Colombo. A 5 star amenities and the food is really great especially the forks as in pork or love those yummy oink oink ham and sausage!!! WEll, to sum it up we end up getting a power nap for our shopping churva later that day!!!!!!!HOuse of Fashion--here we come!!!!! vix please(gnda) to the rescue!!!

As in very early--we wake up to catch the train going to Nuwara Eliya---the bagiuo of Ceylon!!!!!the hill club--a very historic hotel where super elites of Sri Lanka ayyy Ceylon pala either expats or locals or even us------luxuriously stayed there. We trekked, climbed and sashayed the whole place....-From hakgala fashion garden to suicidal eklavo lovers leap........as in u really going to slip-FYI. Everything in N.E likes in Europe or England. We dined for thanks giving as in in advance---with all the fashion echus of coat and tie. and to top it all----the barfly troikas(kami yun) will not complete this trip with out going out and hunting for fresh yummy bloods errrr of men...as in papa----so anofehhhh ramfa ever...and at d end of the nite-----lashing lang si gnda hahahahhahahah..

Kandy-----love the place for its serene and crystal clear lake. There is so much to see the place from thrilling reclining cave buddha to bathhouse err ayuverda spa(term ni vonash) to kind hearted Namal(hmmmmmm papa ni vonash either gnda)etc etc. I just missed seeing those big elfy as in elefants.........anyways, i got to see them in India or even in Dubai Zoo noh!!!

kalokers as per gndda!!!! we ended the trip with so much LOL and churvaness!!!and again we end up staying in a historic hotel circa british invasion time pa in which Dr. Jose Rizal-Our national hero once stayed there also!!! char!.com.lk----well thats for our day use only kaka JOse!!!Hayyy the trip really relieve me from the stress and its always fun travelling with freinds like gnda and vonash! with all the comment, issues and antics that we could share and talk about!!!!!!!

Hope to c yah in Bali, Malacca, Singapore J-Blogged and Romance travel beacons churva!!!!!so with mumsified and elaykra!!!!!!

4 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Hahahaha! Langga ano bah! pinta kaw gajud kabibo magsuyat...dapat pirme kaw magpost para lage ako tumawa at nang ako eh bumata naman...I miss you everlili and I hope to see you in May soon...Let me know where we meet? We can meet up in KL and then take a bus to SG or let me know nalang your plans ... I think I would be taking MH Flight na para after nan ato trip tuloy na ako naspi.

Josiet said...

Hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing. This is your best post ever!

I am a little, tiny weeny sad that I wasn't part of your jetsetter group! Nag asawa kase agad! Hahaha. But of course I don't regret marrying ahead of you gals. Meron akong fafa at EJ. Kayo wala! Hehehe..defensive. Hanube!

I hope to see you soon. Dito nalang kayo sa KL mag meet tapos punta kayo SG by bus. Mas mura pag ganun!

Bonangskie said...

Langga!!!!!! Buang man kaw gajud, ang aga aga pa ngayon tawa na ako ng tawa!! Lol

More posts please! Kuwento ka pa kasi nakakaloka ang mga posts mo! hahahaha

eDreGiN said...

Hoi bruha! me tag ako for you...at magsulat ka please ng blog para sumaya naman ang pasko ko :-)

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook