Monday, December 15, 2008

Comparing luxy kutson VS back ache vanig!!!!(A Hypothetical Analogy!)




After contemplating and reminiscing the recent grand lifestyle of mine(charrrot!!!!), I cannot help comparing my old past lifestyle. I was really a common tao wayback my Pasay Days! Shuttling/Riding the vandalized MRT from makati to pasay standing like mannequin all the way or the worse-riding the jeepney with handkerchief ever.




Anyways, when i got to see this pictures of mine--sleeping comfortably in some luxy place, I really laugh out loud the fact that I am experiencing this now! Where infact Way wayback before oh lalalalala......I used to sleep in the ever persian rug of the phillippines---MISS BANIG along with my kasin mader, kagandhan and vonash with the number 5 volume of Electric Fan. I was like--i cant believe God gived this to me or I mean He made this possibly. And I am humble enough to thank him all the way.


Well!!!Back to the topic, of course Banig taught us to be more tough or strong and flexible thats why we experience pain/or back ache out of her and by doing that and being persevere and determined to reach our goals----we finally have that comfortable and luxurios kutchon!!!!!

I hope I was able to impart or share some good lessons in life!or if not reminding us to be more patient and determine in achieving our goals....!!!!!!so we can have IKEA right?No more Banig!!!!GaGa(wla na akong maisip na pampatawa)

3 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Hahahahah! More posts ganda!

Funny post from you ulet...but really madami tayo dapat ipagpasalamat kase sa dami ng hinde na nakakain na tao ngayon tapos tayo davash?!? :-)

Josiet said...

Where'd you get the banig picture? Hahaha! The pasay days were fun!

Bonangskie said...

Should we re-create the banig experience sa Bali??? hahahaha...I miss those days also! Ang poorita natin lahat puwera kay Mano! lol

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook