Monday, December 22, 2008

So so so excited!!!!!!!Celebrating Christmas!

I cannot wait but to blog this upcoming and exciting momentous event. Bongga!!!Have I informed you guys that I am and will be staying at the finest/5 star hotel in Abu-Dhabi-THE LE ROYAL MERIEDIEN(Now u know!!) One day to go and I will be slumbered in a deep sleep covered with the finest egyptian quilt cotton and all this churva parties. I am actually celebrating it with my F(guess who?)of chors not my family(u think they will share me the bill) but Friends and colleagues in Halcrow. They are the one who inspired me to aim higher and one way or the other help me got this coveted and fulfilling job(?)-(bec. of salary and its increment).

Well, without much a do, I cannot wait but to show you a teaser of our exclusive rooms and the rest of the hotel amenities. Adlib: I am pity for kgandahan who can't have christmas with friends but herself-----well well gnda heed yourself to the one and only royal mirage. Who knows you might end up seeing with somebody there!!!! But really, Gnda If I will be there with you, It would be fun(tastic) - hilariously fun(tastic) ever even if we're just two. So much for the adlib and here are the pics to salivate your senses:


THE LE ROYAL MERIDIEN- ABU-DHABI


OUR BOOKED SUITE ROOM-CHAR!


WE ARE GOING TO DINE IN THEIR POSH NOODLE BAR


AND FINALLY OUR CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER - TO THEIR REVOLVING RESTO AT THE TOP OF THE HOTEL OVERVIEW THE ENTIRE METRO - AL FANAR!!!!!!!

4 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Shushyal ang kagandahan! I might end up partying at BANDOS Resort tomorrow Langga so okey lang, hehehe'

Josiet said...

Hahaha..as in nang inggit pa sayo cas. Hanubeh!!!

Merry Christmas gang. Hope you have a wonderful time there!!!

rozard said...

Ganun! sige go gnda enjoy!!!!

Bonangskie said...

Enjoy Langga! post ka na lang pics sa FB! malay mo makita ng would-be afam mo! hahahah

Merry Christmas gang! hope all your wishes will come true!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook