Sunday, November 30, 2008

DUBAI MALL RAMFA!!!




Saturday, my last off- we decided to go to Dubai Mall. With me are the beautiful/gorgeous kgndahans of Surigao- Mitzi and Bingle. Well, its my first time to go there..so I am really excited...to see what Dubai Mall has to offer me.

First destination: THE AQUARIUM- OMG! they really built a one hell of big aquarium with real large coral reefs with big fishes from Sharks, stingray to hammour everything. I was really amazed how they made it plus there are divers cleaning and monitoring the school of F!!!.....its a bit of refreshing for me having seen those poor fishes - put in a cage just for the whims of the developer to create a unique shopping experience... anyway its not my fault noh! i just feel pity for them.......

Second, the olympic size skating rink with a larger than life or larger than the basket ball court LCD..i think this is one of the if not the biggest LCD..i have ever seen in my entire life.

All big...and all hype! after seeing those things with much awe...ahhhh...ganun...nakakloka..OMG!---we end up dining in one of its finest restos there-the ASSIA wok----kinda the NASI GORENG is not up to my standard but its one hell of a great dining experience.

Then, we strut the long curvaceous ramp of the TDM!----we searched for one of their gorgeous attractions-THR GROVE but its unfinish business yet. So, we walk and walk and try to find and haggle some shops offering Sale or discounts but to no avail(as in standard usage ko to). and that we end up going to ZOUK AL BAHAR - where the place is very very dim and very subtle---its like ur shopping in a cave!!!!and one moral lesson we learn----please look/watch your steps especially ladies wearing stilettos-its kinda dangerous because instead of having fun u might end up crying for the pain.

Anyways, its really disappointing to note that they open the Mall to the public when in fact there is still a lot of construction/concrete works that will jeopardize people safety.---well well that is only my opinion!!!!!!!

After all, its BUSINESS---no more no less!

1 comment:

Josiet said...

Wow ang laki nga ng aquarium! At least it's free because it's inside the mall already.

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook