Thursday, November 27, 2008

Overspending habit!!!!




I just realize that over a period of 12 months, I had made a lots of spending overly and which I am furious about now!!!! I am thinking of cutting out this erratic or pathetic habit but to no avail. So I need a therapy i guess!!!! and what better to cut this out - is to stay home and sleep tight. But, I guess I will be bored and making myself pity over and over

But really spending either for shopping or dining really makes me happy. You feel light and bubbly shopping and spending here and there. I really do not know if this is innate in me or what but what makes me feel happy at the end of the day---that is what i always follow!!!!!

I dunno but I think we are quite a lot in this planet E! having this spending maniac-----ohoh OMG if my sister will find this out----FCUK! i am going to buy this french connection brand!!!!! hahahahah poor bruha!!!!!watttaever!!! Guva an show as in!!

2 comments:

Josiet said...

Hehehe..you're a guy after my own heart! Seriously no. Kuripot kase ako ever. I splurge paminsan-minsan din. I think it's okay to splurge. Ang importante you save some for the rainy days :)

eDreGiN said...

Ganda, you work hard so you're entitled na gumastos din...para san pa ba ang ating paghahanap buhay diba? and cas is right...save some for the rainy days...Ay! wala ako nyan! LOL!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook