Friday, November 28, 2008

Chilling Dubai Marina!!!!!!!



I am here in dubai marina spending my two days off. Love this area for its posh and vibrant place. and to top it all - yummies are living here. of cors sort of men hunting galore !!!! Anyways, I am really quite lazy enough to go around like going to the pool, having sauna. I just feel like watching TV the whole day and setting down in the couch!!!!!What really made my fridy off more gloomy- is when i saw and read bout warzone happening in MUmbai and the recent property down in Dubai.

Its really all not well now. something is happening and someone is conniving of this hulaballo in this www-whole wide world. God forbid and I hope this will not be a long term crisis this FC or CC thing!!!gotcha?

Now i knew why im so such a lazyhead today.....well this is a good way to cut this overspending churva! right????? save save save for the rainy days!!!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook