Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback

#Thowback #New York Riding the Hop In Hop Off tour Boat..During that time, the wind in New York was so cold that it really chill to the bones.

#Throwback #LasVegas My Unforgettable Vegas Experience - In the middle of the night, I chilled extremely I called my sister and advised me what to do and after an hour the chilling subside then I slept.

#Throwback #WashingtonDC as in I just walked all day long all the major historical attractions from the Capitol down to Statue of George Washington. Watta hectic tour that was but very fulfilling.

#throwback #USATour the most expensive travel I've ever did from New York to LA to Oceanside to San Diego down to Anaheim to Las Vegas back to New York then to Washington  #chos

#Throwback #Indiaandindochina India and Indochina area are the most cheapest trips Ive done. Cheap but Nice Food, Great Hotels and lots of Cultural and Historical sites to visit. As in so much joy and lots of unforgettable moments.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook