Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wigstagram Party

I love parties and because I always party for free, its my time to treat them a party for free ha ha ha. June 20 is my bday and I really thank GOD for this gift of life and of course to my parents as well for bringing me into this world. And because its a party we need a theme to align and coincide one another. Thus, what comes to my mind is why not wearing a wig and have fun. Lets WIGStagram parteee because IG is so in now.

So around 9 pm all my invitees converge and the party started. I kinda lazy writing alot about the party but I think pictures speaks more of itself so I better post lots of pictures instead of blabbing. Happy Viewing  Folks he he  he he he.



















1 comment:

Jblogged said...

Number 13, pagkaguapa mo teh!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook